Monday, April 30, 2012

"Pain pushes until vision pulls"- Micheal Beckwith


Consider this quote by Micheal Beckwith..."Pain pushes until vision pulls!"


 For a great many years I was able to see my vision of where I wanted to go on the other side of the road, but I could not activate myself to get over there. It was only a matter of time before that pain pushed me into the middle of that road and forced me to choose. Get beaten down by the "traffic on the road" or step into my vision and live freely.

Which space do you live in- pain (inactive) or vision (active)? A simple shift in perception today is perhaps just the thing you need to move away from the pain you may be feeling today, or maybe there is more work to be done and you feel paralyzed. Pain can be used as a guide and a teacher, but it need not be your whole experience.

If you are experiencing pain right now ask yourself:
What is causing this pain? Is it physical or emotional- both? Is it mine, or does it belong to someone else? Where do I want/need to go from here? Can my vision alone carry me out of this space, or do I need to ask for help?

If you need to call in support, do it! You don't need to live in discomfort for long- it need only be a transitional guide. Help is always for the asking, and believe me- there are always, ALWAYS a great number of loving people just a phone call or email away- myself included.

Love and Light to all this beautiful day! L.

No comments: